PTA is hosting a Scholastic Book Fair Sept. 10 – 12 in the MPR
Every student will have the opportunity to shop for new books. Please review the flyer sent home this week with your child and choose a book or books appropriate for his or her reading level. There will also be gift items for sale. You may send cash, or a check payable to “Del Lago PTA” (please include sales tax 8%), with your student on their assigned class shopping day. We also accept all major credit cards (parents must be present to sign).
- Please note your child’s class shopping time below. Each class will need parent volunteers to assist the students in making their decisions and “wish list.” If you can, please accompany your child’s class to the book fair. Exchanges and refunds can be made during times below or during Back to School Night.
- Help your child’s classroom library grow by donating a book. Teacher wish lists and donation cards will be posted at the fair.
- We will be participating in the “All for Books” donation drive. You can donate any loose change which will be used for our school library.
- The book fair will be open on Wednesday, September 12, during Back to School Night for shopping from 6 PM – 8 PM and for an hour after school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Shop the fair online from September 5 – 18 by visiting http://www.scholastic.com/bf/dellagoelementaryschool
Del Lago Elementary receives credit for all online sales! Please tell your friends and family.
Monday, September 10
Tuesday, September 11
Wednesday, September 12